Do-it-yourself anti-wrinkle eye contour cream: here is a 100% natural remedy to fight the annoying crow's feet effectively and without side effects.
The eye contour is a very delicate area of the face; the first small and annoying wrinkles appear right around the eyes.To combat the unsightly crow's feet it is not necessary to resort to specific products that we find on the market, there are effective natural remedies that can be prepared at home.
On this page we will show you some do-it-yourself recipes for the eye area that can smooth and rejuvenate the skin; they are not at all complicated to prepare at home and above all they are 100% natural. You can use them every day.
Why do wrinkles appear around the eyes?
The whole area around the eyes is very delicate and is affected not only by the action of time, but also by other factors:
- Too much exposure to the sun, especially in the hottest hours. Get good quality sunglasses and avoid exposing yourself between 12pm and 3pm.
- Neglecting vision or using inappropriate lenses. If we continually strive to see better, we cause tension in the area around the eyes.
- Spending too much time at the PC or TV. They cause tension and fatigue of the eyes which affect the muscles of the face.
- Drink little water: like the rest of the skin, this area also demineralizes and loses tone if we don't drink enough water
- Use low quality cosmetics: bad quality lotions and makeup can damage the skin in the long run, especially in the most sensitive areas.
- Neglect the eye area: many women use a single cream for the whole face. However, the eye area needs more nutrients, especially when the skin is dry or sensitive.
- Nutritional deficiencies: if our diet does not include necessary nutrients, it is difficult for the skin to be hydrated and supple.
- Smoking: it greatly worsens the appearance of our skin.
Why a DIY eye contour wrinkle cream?
- Preparing a wrinkle cream at home has many advantages:
- It's cheaper: a good eye cream usually comes at a high cost
- We know that it contains the highest quality ingredients
- It avoids the presence of preservatives, parabens and other substances harmful to health
- It can be made according to the needs of our skin
- We can add essential oils to give the cream the scent we like best
- It can be a fabulous and original gift for a friend.
- It is very simple to prepare.
Do-it-yourself anti-wrinkle eye cream, ingredients
- 15 grams of beeswax: serves to solidify the blend of oils, to attenuate wrinkles, calm the skin and maintain its natural hydration
- 15 grams of Argan Oil: serves to deeply nourish, lighten blemishes, soften and smooth the skin
- 5 grams of Rosehip oil: obtained from dog rose, it is one of the most regenerating and nourishing oils there is. It is also an excellent cicatrizant.
- 10 drops of geranium essential oil: helps regenerate the skin and reduces bags under the eyes
- An airtight sterilized jar
Do-it-yourself wrinkle cream for the eye area, preparation
- Pour all the ingredients into the glass jar and close it
- Heat the jar in a double boiler until the wax has melted and can be mixed well
- With the help of a teaspoon or a spatula, mix everything well until the mixture is homogeneous
- Let it cool down
Do-it-yourself anti-wrinkle eye contour cream, useful information
- No need to refrigerate: its ingredients keep at room temperature
- The cream can be applied in the morning and before going to bed
- At the time of application, practice a gentle massage, from the inside to the outside and upwards.
You might also be interested in
- Pure anti-wrinkle snail slime
- Filler: costs and contraindications