There Energy Week, organized by Confartigianato Imprese Bergamo and right in its eighth edition, starts tomorrow with a very rich calendar of meetings and appointments on the topics of energy, green economy and sustainability.
This year's edition of the Energy Week will have the title "Energy what value?" as the focus of the meetings will be on the "positive" value of energy, starting from the opportunities and benefits that derive from it for entrepreneurs and for the whole of society, both from an ethical and social aspect and from an economic aspect.
The program of the event, which will be held from 17 to 22 October, provides 13 conferences, a seminary is one show dedicated to schools, 4 side events, including an interesting visit to Montello Spa, a leading company in waste recovery, a visit to the waste-to-energy plant and the heat production plant for district heating of A2A Calore e Servizi Srl, the Exhibition "Energy, what future?" it's a symphonic concert.
The calendar of events is available on the official website of the event.
Among the many events, the organizers report these four appointments as most relevant:
- the seminary on the theme oforientation to the professions dedicated to upper secondary schools, Wednesday 19 October at 09.30 in the Auditorium of Confartigianato Imprese Bergamo that, with the involvement of the Bergamo territorial school office and the testimonies of professionals and companies, aims to provide young people with an overview of the job opportunities existing in the area in the energy saving and green economy sectors;
- the conference of Friday 21 October at 4.00 pm in the Auditorium of Confartigianato Imprese Bergamo by title "The value of energy, from the analysis of macrosystems to the cost in the bill" that thanks to the qualified intervention of Vittorio Emanuele Parsi, professor of international economic relations at the Catholic University of Milan, will illustrate how the global dynamics of the energy market can have practical effects on the cost of our bills;
- the final conference of Saturday 22 October at 9.30 in the Aula Magna of the Ex Chiesa S. Agostino by title "The value of Expo, from Milan 2015 to Astana 2017", which will present the next universal exhibition on the theme of sustainable energy scheduled for June 2017 in Astana, Kazakhstan, a developing country and one of the first in the world for the production of gas and oil. The ambition is to create a bridge between Bergamo and Astana to promote job opportunities for Bergamo companies and enhance the skills and made in Italy also in the renewable energy sector. The meeting will be attended by, among others, Fabrizio Grillo, general secretary of the Italian Pavilion of Expo Milano 2015 Dimash Dossanov, "KazTransOil" JSC CEO and the national President of Confartigianato Imprese Giorgio Merletti;
- the Symphonic concert organized Saturday 22 October at 9.00 pm in the Aula Magna of the Ex Chiesa S. Agostino at the end of the 2016 Energy Week. The concert entitled "Music, light and energy" will see the Italian Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Maestro Gianluigi Dettori perform Beethoven's seventh and eighth symphonies.
I would also like to point out four meetings particularly in line with the themes we deal with on IdeeGreen:
- "The value of energy for start-ups: innovation trends, new strategies and case histories"
Monday 17 October 2016 at 3.30 pm
at POINT - Polo for Technological Innovation, in via Einstein, in Dalmine.
Presentation of the event: Energy is one of the sectors in which innovation has the greatest impact from an economic and social point of view, thanks above all to the introduction of innovative methods and tools (from clean tech all 'IoT, intelligent home automation, etc.).
The main actors of innovation in the sector are undoubtedly the startups, with the development of new technologies and services with high added value. The meeting aims to offer an overview of the main innovation trends present in the sector, also through the illustration of concrete cases, and then discuss them directly with some innovative startups that operate both in the service and manufacturing sectors and that are present in the Bergamo Sviluppo business incubator.
At the end it will be possible to visit the spaces of the Technological Pole and the Manufacturing Incubator of Bergamo Sviluppo.
- "The value of energy saving for the environment"
Tuesday 18 October 2016 at 10.00
at the Galmozzi Conference Room, in Via Tasso 4, Bergamo
Presentation of the event: Energy saving depends above all on the construction sector and on a shared and collective ethical awareness.
Taking energy saving measures also means consuming less energy and reducing heating and air conditioning costs, raising the quality of the confined environment by improving the level of comfort and well-being of the inhabitants, actively participating in the national and European program to reduce fuel consumption from fossil sources, protect the environment in which we live and contribute to reducing pollution in our city, invest our savings in an intelligent, rational and productive way.
Several laws and regulations have been enacted in recent years, at national, regional and local level. All indicate requirements and criteria for the design of new buildings, for the energy requalification of the vast existing building stock.
The aim of the conference is to outline the current state, potential, opportunities and structural limits, and not, in terms of energy saving. The final proposals and data will be submitted to the attention of the competent department of the Municipality of Bergamo.
- “Energy, ethics and the environment. What is the ethical value of energy "
Tuesday 18 October 2016 at 4.00 pm
in the Aula Magna Former S. Agostino Church, Piazzale S. Agostino 2, Bergamo.
Presentation of the event: The conference develops, in a broad context, the theme relating to the relationship between energy, ethics and the environment also through an extensive discussion in the encyclical Laudato Sì by Pope Francis.
- "The environmental value of energy: let's change the air in buildings!"
Wednesday 19 October 2016 at 2.30 pm
at the Confartigianato Imprese Bergamo Auditorium, Via Torretta 12, Bergamo.
Presentation of the event: The quality of the air we breathe has long been the subject of analysis, debates and often clashes between administrators, technicians and citizens. The "emergency" measures follow one another punctually every winter causing inconvenience and giving the sense of an often improvised political response, the result more of an emotional reading than of a thoughtful analysis of the real situation.
To overcome the logic of the emergency and define a programmatic proposal instead of a simple collection of "extraordinary" solutions, it is necessary, first of all, to establish a dialogue between all those who deal with these issues, to determine a common starting point and to share the respective knowledge.
I remember all the meetings of the Energy Week admission is free and free, but to participate you must register for events of interest on the official website of the event.
For any additional information you can also contact the Organizational secretariat calling the number 035 – 274.337 or by sending an e-mail to the address: [email protected].
You might also be interested inEnergymed 2017